Antik EN 9400 Encoder
SDI / HDMI / CVBS
Antik EN9200/9400 are a series of high density H.264 HD/SD & MPEG-2 SD real time encoders. This blade type designintegrates 4 independent encoders, 1 reMultiplexer, 1 ASI_in, 1 ASI_out, and 1 Gigabit (GbE) TS/IP port. New MPTS could be generated with the built-in reMultiplexer from any combination of services among ASI_in, TS/IP_in and the local encoders. HDMI and HD/SDI inputs are available as factory hardware options. All models provide two TS/IP operation modes. The first is “Full Duplex”, allows one MPTS or SPTS inputted to make up a new MPTS with local encoders, then sends the new one over IP & ASI_out. In the second mode“Multiple output ” which delivers up to five streams over IP. There are four un-stuffed SPTS (lower bit rate but less PCR accurate than normal SPTS, from local encoders) and one MPTS (from internal reMultiplexer) over the IP with different Unicast or Multicast IP addresses.
Antik EN9200/9400 series modules can be fitted into our MR9000 chassis (19” x 4RU, 8 slots, Dual power supplies).
- Compliant with H.264/AVC Baseline, Main & High Profile @ L4.0 or less & MPEG-2 MP@ML
- 4 independent AV inputs (SDI, HDMI)
- Internal reMultiplexer, new MPTS is made up from ASI_inm TS/IP_in & Local Encoders
- MPTS remultiplexed and 4 local un-stuffed SPTS available over IP
- Video Input Resolution: 1080i, 720p, 576i, 480i
- Minimum Video Bit Rate 500Kb/s (Standard PAL or NTSC SD video, while total bit rate ~ 700Kb/s
- Independent Vertical & Horizontal pixel scale
- VBR & CBR
- Audio coding: MPEG1 Layer II, MPEG2/4 AAC-LC
- SNMP & HTTP WEB for monitoring & control
- Fit to MR9000